Thursday, December 27, 2012

THUMPING THURSDAYS BLOG HOP


Welcome everyone!
 Thank you for hopping by each and every week.
We had nearly 140 bloggers hop by.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
This week there is no Featured Read.

Please be sure to drop by next week to see if you were featured!

Featured Reads make sure they follow all the rules and receive these benefits;
guarantee follow by host and co-hosts,
multiple mentions on
Twitter and Facebook by host and/or co-hosts,
a $5 off any ad space code at
Nanny2Mommy,
and FREE advertisement in the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop post (as seen above)
PLUS added mention in the Thumping Thursdays weekly reminder newsletter.

As a reminder, if you would like to be a Featured Read
just make sure to follow the rules. ;)

Ensure that you get notified!
Please add
diana.n.chastain[at]gmail[dot]com
to your address book. Thanks!

Looking to be a co-host?
Click
HERE to view more info on that!
Need new co-hosts for next month! :)

Here's the badge:




Rules:
1.
Follow
your host and co-hosts.
HOST:
Nanny2Mommy
Co-Hosts:
Mom In The USA
My Mommy & Wife Life
Ephesians 5:33 Wife
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower
so we can return the follower.

2.
Add
the badge somewhere on your blog.

3.
Link
up your main blog page.
No Giveaways or Specific Posts, please.
Our hop is open from Thursdays at 12:01am to Wednesday at 11:59pm.
So you can share and link up all week long!

4.
Visit
at least the two blogs before yours in the link set-up.

5.
Share
the Hop!

 

 


The other cool thing, our hop can be added to your site as well.
If you do this, please leave
Nanny2Mommy a comment so we know. ;) *wink*wink*

6.
The Most Important Rule
Have Fun!

Happy Hopping! :)



Karina
I love comments!


** If you like my blog, please subscribe to continue to receive updates. Simply click on the button. Thank you so much for your continued support.






10 comments:

  1. Stopping on by from the hop and following!

    Happy Holidays!
    Ilda
    http://www.ilovedoingallthingscrafty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilda,
      Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I always appreciate a new member and the lovely words that s/he may bring.
      I visited your blog. What a lovely design! It helps that you posted about cookies too. I hope to see you back here again.

      Karina

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting this hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for posting our badge on your blog.

      Karina

      Delete
  3. Hi! New Follower on GFC via your blog hop! I'm following your co-hosts, I'd love for you to follow back! Thank you for the hop! :)


    Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,
      Thank you for stopping by and commenting on joining our community here of bloggers. New blogs (and old) are always appreciated.
      I stopped by your blog. It's adorable. I am following you back.

      Karina

      Delete
  4. Thanks for co hosting already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley,
      Thank you for commenting and joining us again.

      Karina

      Delete
  5. Hi Karina, I'm following along and joining the hop for the very first time! I think your blog is so interesting and I can't wait to explore and learn more! I hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday season! Take care :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,
      Thank you so much for stopping by and joining our community and blog hop. I appreciate your kind words about my blog's concept. I hope to bring you back for more. I followed you back.
      We are having a great holiday season - thank you.

      Karina

      Delete