Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Made in the USA


Here are some of our Made in the USA gifts.  I hope that you all had a fantastic Christmas Day.  Did you get or give any Made in the USA gifts?  Share your stories here.  I would love to read about them.

I updated the Sales and Deals page for you to take advantage of the after-Christmas sales going on.
 
Karina
I love comments!
Review www.momintheusa.blogspot.com on alexa.com

** If you like my blog, please subscribe to continue to receive updates. Simply click on the button. Thank you so much for your continued support.
 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I'm not sure about where anything was made... you've made me curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosey,
      Merry Christmas to you too. Thank you. I'm glad that you are curious. I find it's always fun to learn new things and curiosity means that you will, at least, explore the possibilities. Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I appreciate it.

      Karina

      Delete
  2. This blog is seriously a great idea! I love it! :) Newest follower!

    www.highheelsandhotdeals.com

    Kait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kait,
      Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog's concept. That's awesome to read. I hope that you find a home here.
      I am following you back.

      Karina

      Delete