Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Stares Back at You When You Look at Your Computer?

Hutchinson Island, FL

I write about so many wonderful products that are made in the USA.  I also add where these products are made.  I felt the need to write today, but the words were not coming to me.  Then, I happen to notice the background on my computer.  It is the beach where my husband and I were married.  Yes, we had a fabulous destination wedding.  There is a coral reef that overlooks this wonderful beach.  It almost appears like an altar overlooking the ocean.  It is breathtaking and I am so happy that we were married there.

Here's the romantic part of this story: My husband is the one that put this picture as our background.  Here's the stranger part: I'm not sure where he got it from because the screen on our old/other laptop went out and we have no access (yet) to any pictures on it (ie: our wedding photos).  As mysterious as that seems, I'd rather just live in the rose-colored-glass world that shows me my husband has a [little] romantic in him.

While there are many great products that are produced in the US, there are equally, if not more, fabulous places to see in the US.  If you get the opportunity, go visit them, even if it's a tank full of gas away.  By the way, if any of you are looking for a great place to visit in the US, this is one of them.  I am starry-eyed about the place for obvious reasons, but nonetheless.....let me live in the starry place.

Share some pictures of great places in the US that you have traveled to.  I would love to see them.

What stares back at you when look at your computer?  What story does it elicit?  Tell me about it.

**********
*** Don't forget about my current giveaway.  Click here for more details.
 
 
Karina
I love comments!


** If you like what you see on this blog, please cast a vote by clicking below.  Thank you for your support.

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
 


Powered by Disqus

6 comments:

  1. So sweet. Ours are rotating photos of our daughter Emma during her first month or so. Hubby also put those there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How adorable! Staring at your daughter knowing your husband put those pictures there - how much better does life get than that? Thank you for your wonderful comment.

      Karina

      Delete
  2. Hi Karina! New follower here... I switch up pictures of our fam on my screen. But generally it's a new picture of Drew changed out about once every few months. Looks like a gorgeous beach you got married on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,

      That's sweet. Drew is adorable, especially in his Halloween costume. It was a gorgeous beach that we got married on. I saw in your travels that you love going to FL. Maybe you can stop there and see it. I am following you back.

      Karina

      Delete
  3. Hi Karina! Your husband sounds great! Thanks for following me. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine,

      Thank you for your kind words about my husband. I'm pretty sure he would agree with you. :) Thank you for following back.

      Karina

      Delete