Saturday, November 3, 2012

What is The Purpose of Your Blog?

Photo by FreeDigitalPhotos.net and Stuart Miles

Once upon many eons ago, writing used to be my hobby.  I expressed everything through the written word.  I got away from that somehow and now I picked it back up through this blog.  Some days I feel rusty and others where I think I did a decent job.  As with anything in life, practice will help me improve. 

I write this blog (as if it were a secret now) about purchasing products that are made in the USA to create jobs.  There are days when I am so enthusiastic that my head spins.  Other days, I lose focus and accomplish not-so-head-spinning results.  At the end of the day, I want to be able to write something that keeps readers coming back.  I know that what I am passionate about may not necessarily be your passion.  That's ok.  As I get more comfortable with writing and blogging, I feel better about how to make my passion relevant to you.

I would love for a company to tell me that a job (or two or more) was able to be created as a result of increased purchases because of something I wrote here.  That's a while away, but one can dream......

What is the purpose of your blog?  Stop by and share.

Karina
I love comments!

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

Powered by Disqus

4 comments:

  1. I guess the purpose of mine is similar to yours. I like to write and I haven't in so long. I miss it. I feel like because of technology, we are unable to write the way we use to on paper with a pen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I do miss the good ol' pen and paper. Although with all the little notes lying around the house, my husband would beg to differ. Thank you for commenting. I really hope that even with technology, you do get the opportunity to write things that inspire you and others. I've enjoyed what I've read so far.

      Karina

      Delete
  2. I originally started writing my blog as a way to put my feelings and random thoughts about moving on with my life after losing my son. But I think it's morphed into an awareness and a random musing blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      I am so sorry about the loss of your son. We have lost two pregnancies this year. I cannot imagine losing my child after everything that you went through. I sincerely hope and pray that blogging gives you strength and helps you find peace.

      Karina

      Delete