Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Miss Me?

To those of you who have checked in with the blog, thank you.  I have not blogged in a while.  My apologies.  I had this wonderful post about how we were expecting our third baby.  I began to establish a baby registry with a list of products that are Made in the USA.  As it turned out, we lost the pregnancy.  Words cannot begin to describe the feeling of losing a baby - in-utero or otherwise.  Our faith has given us strength throughout the process and we try to think that there is a reason that God took our baby before we could meet.  That gives me great comfort.  I also look at my two girls and feel grateful that I was blessed to have them.  If any of you have lost a baby, please feel free to share your stories.  (Send me an email if you don't want it to be public.)

That being said, for those of us that have babies or for those of you that are expecting, joy surrounds our homes.  It is my most sincere privilege to be able to share that with you.  I will continue to create the baby registry.  I pray that you are able to benefit from it.

If you make a product in the USA and would like to be added to the list, please let me know.  We are a community so let's celebrate each other's creative works.

I would love to hear (or read) your stories.  What did I miss? 

Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment