Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blog Hop Observation

Just a quick note that the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop is still going on so keep on comin'.
That being said, I would like to thank all you who have come by and joined and commented.  We have had such an array of people join that it amazes me and sincerely excites me.  Bloggers have not only commented in from all across this country, but we have had great international success.  Pakistan, Canada, Greece and an honorable mention in Puerto Rico represent some of the countries (and commonwealth) that have hopped along with us.  It prides me to be able to bring together such a vast array of people where we can celebrate each other's similarities (blogging) and also differences.  It's like we are the Ellis Island of the blogging world.  Well, maybe not, but it is still a fantastic compliment for you to be here.  Thank you to all of you who have commented and welcomed us back into your piece of this blogging world.  I am honored that you would be so kind to do so {even though I know we ask you to}.  I hope that you will be back.

Karina
I love comments!
Review www.momintheusa.blogspot.com on alexa.com

** If you like my blog, please subscribe to continue to receive updates. Simply click on the button. Thank you so much for your continued support.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. It's nice to know we're all connecting from so many different countries.

    Merry Christmas,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith,
      I found it to be a great compliment. I know that there are tons of blog hops out there. I'm just honored that so many people from other countries would join us here. It's fantastic. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.

      Karina

      Delete
  2. love this blog hop. Following you from the hop :)

    Teressa @ newbornmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,
    Thank you for joining our community of fellow bloggers. It's great to have you. I followed you back.

    Karina

    ReplyDelete