Thursday, November 1, 2012

THUMPING THURSDAYS BLOG HOP

So last week was a great week! Ready for another great week? :)
Looking to be a co-host? Click HERE to view more info on that!



Just Copy and Paste the Following!:


Remember the rules? If you're new or can't remember, here's a replay. :)
Rules:
1. Follow your host and co-hosts via GFC.
Nanny2Mommy - Hostess with the Mostest!
Going With The Flow - CoHost
Brainless Mom of 7 - CoHost
And our Newest CoHost - Mom In The USA

We try to follow everyone who links up but please help us by commenting when you follow. Thanks!

2. Place the badge somewhere on your blog. Side bar, separate tab (like I have), or if you would like, the cool thing about our linky is it's a blog hop, so you can add it to you blog as well! It gets the word around about the linky, therefore more people link up, getting you more followers! :)
 
3. Visit at least the two blogs before yours in the link set-up.

4. *NEW RULE* Please don't link back to a giveaway, just your main blog page. If you have a blog hop or linky party, you may post a direct link to that. All other links will be edited or removed.

5. One more rule: Have Fun! ;)

Thanks again. Please leave feedback on what we can do to improve this blog hop to make it more fun and beneficial for everyone.
Now let's see if we can't get up to 50!




Powered by Disqus

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    Thanks for stopping by. I stopped by and followed you back.

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower of yours from the Blog hop. Thanks for hosting this! Would love if you could come visit my blog and follow.

    Thanks
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am your newest follower also. Thank you for stopping by. Love the great ideas from your recent posts.

      Karina

      Delete
  3. Hopping a little late today--but, I'm glad I found your site!
    Angela from www.amamascorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,

      Thank you for stopping by. I'm your newest follower also. Thank you for the Oreo recipe. I'm so glad you found my site also. I hope you find good information here.

      Karina

      Delete
  4. New follower from the Blog Hop!! What a wonderful idea for a blog! I can't wait to support Made in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      Thank you for your kind words and for supporting Made in the USA. That's wonderful. I really hope that you find something on this blog that inspires you.

      Karina

      Delete
  5. I followed you earlier, but forgot my blog: http://immovingalong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      Thank you for becoming a follower and for adding your blog info. I stopped by and WOW! I followed you back. I want to read about your journey. You are quite a strong person and an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.

      Karina

      Delete