Monday, August 13, 2012

Wanna Shop?

I have been hard at work updating the directory of manufacturers and retailers who sell Made in the USA products.  I verify with them where their products are made (USA or elsewhere).  If they are made in the USA, I ask what city and state the products are made in.  Everyone, so far, has graciously provided me with the information and I pass it on to you as I get it. 

This week's newest manufacturers are:
  • Young America: baby / toddler furniture
  • BumGenius: cloth diapers  (I own some of these - LOVE THEM!)
  • Blueberry: cloth diapers and accessories
  • Swaddlebees: cloth diapers and accessories
  • Pink Daisy: cloth feminine products
  • Buggy Bags: grocery cart covers
I have several more manufacturers and retailers to add.  I'll mention them in future posts.


Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment