Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What Inspired This Mom


A few nights ago, I watched CNN Heroes.  Each year CNN recognizes everyday people doing extraordinary things. 

Watching these people inspired me. I decided that beginning next month, I would feature a charity here on this blog.  There are numerous well-known charities that do phenomenal work.  There are also countless local charities that are not so well-known except to the local communities they serve.  I have learned a lot about the companies that make their products in the U.S.  I want to be able to learn about those that serve our communities in a different manner and bring that information to you also.

In order to accomplish this, I ask for your help.  If you know of a charity that deserves to be featured here, please let me know.  The charity will be featured the first Friday of the month and a new one each first Friday of the month thereafter.

Karina
I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment